Estimates are normally given before commencement of treatment, dependent on complexity and time involved.
|Consultation and Report||£270|
|Consultation and Scan||£450|
|Multiple Consultation (plus scan fees)||£720|
|Standard Single Visit Therapy||£1,150|
|Complex Single Visit Therapy||£1,380 - £1,630|
|Standard Multiple Visit Therapy||£1,140 - £1,560|
|Complex Multiple Visit Therapy||£1,440 - £2,100|
The practice accepts both cheques and major credit and debit cards.
- Consultation: Generally 30 minutes, longer if several teeth involved. Report provided to both referring dentist and patient. May include a cone beam CT scan.
- Diagnostic cone beam CT only: 10 minutes
- Conventional single visit root canal therapy: 2 – 4 hours
- Conventional multiple visit root canal therapy: 2 – 4 appointments, generally a week apart of approximately 90 minutes duration
- Endodontic Surgery/apicectomy 2 – 4 hours plus 15 minutes for post-operative suture removal 72 hours later
- Review: Generally 30 minutes
Both oral and intravenous sedation can be arranged as necessary with particularly anxious patients.
Intravenous sedation is always carried out with the assistance of a consultant anaesthetist
For straightforward procedures where the patient is merely anxious we can provide oral sedation in a liquid form which allows you to relax and possibly sleep through treatment and awake afterwards with little memory of the session. The effect should quickly dissipate and the strength will be controlled dependent on height, weight and medical considerations but it is necessary for someone to escort you home afterwards and obviously one can not drive nor consume alcohol for 24hrs. For those with certain medical conditions and profound anxiety intravenous sedation can be provided with the assistance of a specialist anaesthetist and who would be in attendance throughout the procedure. This would be invoiced separately.
Claims can be made with some dental insurance companies but there may be exclusions such as PPP or BUPA, as medical policies do not usually cover dental treatment. Please check your policy.
24 hours notice is normally required for cancellation of a treatment session.
Failure to comply will usually incur a charge of at least £150, depending on the time scheduled.